Monday, May 24, 2010

if this is the ultimate truth/it had to come out sooner or later

So, for the longest time now (under a month) my life has been total shit - while driving.  My beautiful cassette adapter that I connect my stereo and iPod together with has broken.

My nice friend bought me a new one, but it got stuck in where the e-brake is and I tried to slam it down anyways and the stick that goes into my iPod got all mangled and sad.

Now all I have up in my car is:  one of the cassettes of the American Graffiti soundtrack, Led Zeppelin IV, an unfinished Megadeth tape my boyfriend made, an unfinished tape I made a long time ago of music I don't like anymore (like the Transplants) and 2 Dead Milkmen tapes (Soul Rotation and Bucky Fellini).


Needless to say, the only tape(s) I can listen to on a daily basis are the Dead Milkmen ones.  Which is kind of great, because I really forgot how amazing they are (especially Soul Rotation)! 

The Dead Milkmen are the greatest, most-original punk band of all time!  So put down Anarchy in the U.K. and go get yourself Big Lizard in My Backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment