Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Show/11 MoodSwings!

Yo yo!

I never even said Happy New Year, but now it seems false to say so,

and I wouldn't mean it!

Yesturday happened yesterday
and the WHOLE theme was 'Re-friending' and I told you about my wouldbe major and we listened to my favourite hit jamz of all of the time!

THEME: Media Studies

GOOD THEME HAY!!!??????????????


2h2h2h2h2h2h2h2hh2h2h2h2h HIT JAMZZZZZZ



I watched that stupid movie about the Germs and now I like them, but the movie sucks


Sorry I was still so groggyyy from having my wisdom teeth other side removed on the 28
next week'll be better, I guess



I also have shit news to tell you:  most of or all of my show will be pre-recorded from now until April....
I'm so fucking sorry!  I blindly registered for courses without checking when they took place!
Normally when seeing such an error I would drop the course/not take it to begin with
but I'm already registered and I had to get special permission to entree, so, we're fucked!

No comments:

Post a Comment