Wednesday, November 10, 2010

PAINTINGII

I'm taking painting two with Chris

it's sweet

we've had to do lame colour chartsboring(ugghh)
a tri coloured image of our choosing(2x2) Kim Gordon/Kathleen Hanna - a few weeks(lazzzyyy)
an impressionist painting - replica or our own image(2x3) Mad Max II: The Road Warrior - a night and a day
a b+w greyscale smooth transition painting (1x1) A Spaceship! - a few hours - not done

So, I will now show you these paintings.





The grey one isn't done yet! Its gonna have hoops chillin'/coming out of the bottom so it
1) doesn't look so empty there
2) so it looks cool
and it's a little uneven so I'll fix that shit up too, I hope the teacher approves - he insinuated I was a slacker!
I'm actually surprised that one is almost done!  Its not due until the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment