Saturday, February 4, 2012

FiFi!

Feezzzzz

I am so glad I do not pay anything, really.  I super appreciate!

But,

I don't really agree or understand them, I guess.  Maybe because I am so selfish.

So, here are some highlights of what I am sure you will agree, are dumb, unfair, fees,
That I have 'paid' in my 3 years and 2 semesters of taking only one course

ANCILLERY FEE    $1,375.25
1The ancillary fee provides support for activities, athletics, library and technical services, legacy fund, student accident insurance, and the construction of the student activity centre. It is set at 10% of the tuition.

Student Union Society Fee  $325.00
..I don't even know what this covers, really.  I'm sure a portion goes to on-campus events and student clubs, but, I don't really know what else.  Still, I would rather pay this than Ancillery fees!

U-PASS $320.00
I get discounts at places I never go to.  I get to go to Rec Centers, that I don't go to.  I get ONE free cab ride >25 bones.  I have to pay if I lose the dumb thing!
People living not in the Tri-City-Trap don't give a fuuuuuuuck about these things, people with cars don't care either.  I wish I could opt-out of this like the equal-dumb health and dental plan.

Cascade Newspaper Fee $49.50
I think this is way unfair.  The Cascade I use - reading, collaging, writing, friendship - a lot more than my U-Pass, but I have paid less than a teenagers allowance for it!!  WTF

Application Fee $45
.

Last

Radio Station Fee $33.00
I have paid more to apply to attend UFV than I have in total for a Radio Station fee.  I know I am bias, but serious?!!??!!!



anyway, this is lame.

I'm so sorry you have to pay all of these for realsie!





No comments:

Post a Comment