Monday, November 14, 2011

FunfunFUN!(not, totally not)

Holla!

Do you know what I did!?

I told my teacher of paints, Chris that I would recreate 5 classic paintings:

Olympia
The Two Fridas
The Birth of Venus
Jane Avril Leaving the Moulin Rouge
Mona Lisa


But with a twist!!

Instead of painting the usual women in the paintings, I'll paint Kids in the Hall dressed like women!
And of course, of course, I said straight up I was gonna cut corners, but fuck!

Here's how:
The Two Fridas - The Two Chicken Ladies (Mark McKinney)
The Birth of Venus - The Birth of Kathy with a K (Bruce McCulloch)

I am not 100% on titles for the other ones yet, I've only just started the second one!
But the 2 Fridas is the like, center piece or whatever, and it's pretty much done!

Possible titles for the other three:

Olympia - Jocelyn (David Foley)
Mona Lisa - Queen Lisa (Scott Thompson)

But I really don't know about Kevin McDonald, Jane Avril matches him in body shape and facial expression, but I can't figure out which exact character to use :S :S

Maybe Jerry Sizzler?

FUCK DECEMBER IS GOING TO BE HERE IN LIKE A SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKshitshitshitfuck

I'VE HAD SINCE LIKE, THE THIRD WEEK OF SEPTEMBER!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, but I'm stoked for it to be finished so I can not have anything to do!!

    I'll post pics here and on FB as soon as I'm done!

    Did you see the photo series I posted of "Comedians in Not-So-Funny Situations"?
    They're in Mobile Uploads, but they look shitty because BlackBerries suck dong and I don't have a scanner!!

    ReplyDelete