Saturday, September 11, 2010

Arts++Crafts(not the lame kind)

I went outties with mine Grandma yesterdayyyy and we had delicious salad lunches from that place in SevenOaks along with bubble teeeaa!! 

G had papaya, and I had chocolate!  I'm not allowed to post the two pics I took of Grandma becausee she didn't like them <3 BUUUUTT, this was the lid on my bubble tea and I was superstoked on it!


Then we went and got my supplies for painting ii, which was 254!!!!!  guuhhh!
then we went to winnerz and I got a new wallet that isn't leopard print, but is way better

It's dark purple and has blue flowers outlined allll over it and those circles are the gross insides/middles of flowers that get all over your hands and feel gross (when they're real)

So that was dope, I love new stuff!
But more than stuff, I love Grandma, and it was superfun hanging out with her!
Because we haven't really done that lately!

Then I went and got thee ole' Jase Case,
and theeeen I had to go get/drop off Tawnia at Twassen, she wanted to go to HORSESHOEBAY
but I was like "no deal"

Then me and Jason didn't do anything allllll night because he had to work in the morn.
Then this morning he was super grumps and mean!!!!!!!
and I haven't heard from him allthelivelongday

But, tonight I get to babysit my babybrother!
He is 9, and he is no baby
He wants me to bring over the xbox, but then we don't hang out,
he plays games
and doesn't share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment