Thursday, September 9, 2010

RadRADIO Newzzzz

DID you know, that CIVL radio is on thee air now!  It's 101.7 (oneohonepointseven), and it's been on the air since twosday!

SO, on TWOSDAY, for the welcomoe back to UFV BBQ, CIVL got to (as with everyyear) DJ and etc. on the green in the CIVLtent!  It was super awesome, and I got to DJ for awhile while Larry was in class!!  So I was live and on the airwaves and speaking in front of a buttload of people who were only half paying attention!

I played quite a bit of music, so it's hard for me to remember exactly what I played,
I played some songs/artists that I didn't personally like, but it helped to promote upcoming concerts/events being put on at UFV by student organizations like SUS, CIVL, the Cascade etc!

But I also got to play killertraxxx that I like and promoted my show, Mood Swings a little bit!
I know for shore I played
BERTHA COOL - RAT KING
Atom and His Package - Punk Rock Academy
Liars - Freak-Out
The Gories - Thunderbird ESQ
GROWN UPS- We're Not Friends and Waste Your Life
Japandroids - Wet Hair
MakeOut Videotape - Heat Wave
Swell Maps - Full Moon In My Pocket/BLAM!

For Student Orgs I played stuff like: You Say Party!, Teen Daze, Christian Hansen and the Autistics, Said the Whale, Whale Tooth, Oh No! Yoko

If I had it my way I would have played only Half Japanese, Gravedigger V - Stoneage Stomp, and Grown Ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment