Sunday, September 19, 2010

BIRTHDDAAAY LISST!

Heeey!
so, a few years ago I had what was the worst day of my life, you know, so far.  That day also happened to be my birthday, so since then it really hasn't been the same and my life really hasn't been the same.  The experience made me quit drinking(for the most part) and rethink my life and friendships and etc.

I don't want to write about it really on my blog, because this blog is cheap and meaningless.

I WILL HOWEVER! Tell YOU what to BUY ME for my birthday!!!!!  Yay!

Dis iz it:

NEWIPODNEWIPODNEWIPOD -- green, black or blue 16GB!!!! GUHGUHGUH

Catcher in the Rye (because I just reread a book that was called a modern day version of, and I feel like it's something I should read because it's a cultclassic type -my book was The Perks of Being a Wallflower)

There are two perfumes(OTHER THAN VANILLA FIELDS) that I like, they are: Chanel - Chance and Juicy Couture -Viva La Juicy, theres two different ones and I like the pink one!  It smells like burnt marshmellows in the nicest way possible!!!

I want lots of stuff with elephants, but I don't want dumb things that look like toys from places in the malls or wal marts, you know?  I like it when things are more unique and I feel like I'm the only one in the world who could possibly have it, even though that is probably impossible!

cool glasses frames are cool.  I really want cat eye glasses, but not the black ones.  I want them to be lie creamy coloured from oldness with sparkles or something.  or the ones that are black on the top and clear a lot.  You know, the ones that are really hipstertrendy right now, only it's okay because I am not a hipster.

MATTE NAILPOLISH

a digital camera so I have something nice to take FB pictures with!  I like the polka dot one and theres a new one called Flip that I used to like, but some youtube.com video told me it sucked and only took video!

Hook & the Daggers - This is Ballroom Thrash
Gravedigger V - All Black and Hairy



NEW HEADPHONES! Thee earbud kinds, not the big gothic industrial raverloser kind!!!

good liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is easy to use!

FFXIII for XBOX - it wasn't good enough for me to buy for myself, but if you bought it for me I would play it HELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeggings!

a cool vest like what ferris bueller wore in the cool scene

tattoo gift certiificates for prision quality work


There's gotta bee more stuff I "need" butttt thats all I can think of at the moment!

If you enjoy reading my blog and aren't a sex pervert you can message me and I will give you my address so you can send me nice gifts!! (please do not send me gross stuff like your excrement)

don't tell Jason that I'll give you my address, he'll be fucking choooooked!


ALSO:  You are invited to my birthday party!  We're all going to the Vaselines at the Biltmore.
don't ask me when because 1) you should know, and 2) you can look it up and not look like an idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment