Thursday, December 2, 2010

PAINTING II(complete(kind of))

I just hads my last day of Painting ii with Chris Friesen on Tuesday!
!!!
!
BUT
I still have one more assignment due tomorrow, an optical illusion like this:


It's easy enough to do, with masking tape and etc. but it's going to be super tedious, and it's already late


The last big project I had to do for this class was a 2x3 ft. painting was carte blanche
we could do whatever we wanted. 
SO
Being involved with radioradio AND being a Media and Communications student I chose to do something relatable to that.
The themes that I had to work with were: radio advertising, media studies, dystopia, vintage1950s, futuristic, post modernism.
It didn't look like an ad, or dystopian - - - there was a lot more I wanted to do with it, but I got too ambitious... but hey, it was super fun to do, except the lame oil part.

Then:
I finished thee UFO painting I posted foreever ago:


I love outerspace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment