Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SHOWSHOW/NOV.27 - -

Yo yo yoYOYO

If y'all tuned in, you'd know it was a mega-shit-show last day!
NOT because of content.
I had slept in and was half an hour late, and missed a would-be-important meeting

I was so frustrated with myself I wasn't a very good hostess!  It was sloppy and awful - BUT
IT WAS A MEGA FUN THEMe
and A sweetshit SECOND H

SO

HALFTHEME: Parents!(the bad kind)


SECONDSECOND:  The WCB(from CANADA) vs. Bertha Cool


Bertha Cool does this thing where they're so new and up and coming that they don't have any releases yet!

LIKE THIS:  Rat King, Sex Witch, Die of Thirst, Beachhouse, Vampire Blood, 2010(BRAND NEW)
Listen to it lots because it's what you've been waiting for!


I had more time then I thought because I am bad at math
so I finished it off with a song longer than the time I had left on my show YIKES!

The Velvet Underground - Sister Ray


Just a note:  Bertha Cool is featured here:  http://blogs.civl.ca/, on CIVL's homepage, civl.ca, AND on http://www.abbotsfordtoday.ca/?p=51467 ... (only I am given no credit for writting it (they don't even give Larry credit and it says he wrote it since I was signed in through ADMIN since I have no account!))

 CIVL is doing a like, weekly thing where we 'spotlight' B.C.(ONLY) bands and write up a bio and stuff
I get to do it every other week or something, so if you wanna be that band or artist and you're not too horrible e-mail me at music@civl.ca or you could e-mail Brad, but I'm not going to tell you his e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment