Monday, December 27, 2010

wellwellwell

2010 is pretty much over for me!
         I'm getting my other two WISDOM teeth out tomorrow
So, before I forget,

I wanted to tell you my Christmas highlights!
I got great crap and 'most importantly' was around great people!

We stayed at Jason's Mom's housey for Christmas Eve
I drank paralyzers but didn't get sloppy

We started watching the Road, but, I was too sleepy, so I went to bed and read an Archie Comic (Pals'n'Gals)

The next morn I could barely get up because of my dumb teeth I had to take TWO T3s! 
Then I was floating!

Presents were great!  The best was Instant Hand Sanitizer that smells like CUPCAKES!!!!
And I got a perfume set and more rad rad rad stocking stuffers (incl. the EXACT colour nailpolish I was going to ask to borrow!)

We made breakfast too, but the oven wouldn't work so we had to make the hashbrowns on the BBQ!

Eventuallllly we went to my Grandma's housey in Chilliwack,
and that was super fun and we stayed for dinner there!
I got a blackfancy make up bag set from my Madre + Friends as well as some make-up and a fancy brush!

Grandma got me so many canvases, a record player and a snuggie!! 
At first I was like WTFSNUGGIE!  But once I got that thing home... I've never been so warm and comfy in my ENTIRE LIFEE!
I had such a super time there!  Great Grandma came too, and she had the sassiest mouth I've ever heard on an old lady!

After that on our way home to Abbotsford, we stopped at my other Grandparents house!
So I got to TRIPLE OPEN PRESENTZ!!
My grandparents got me FFXIII, some clothes and some other neat stuff
K got me a million chocolates, candles and a stuffed lion holding a coffee crisp
Shan MADE me a super awesome crocheted blanket, which I will post a pic of later!
and Dad got me Black Ops, and pillows and other stuff!!

I hung out with my sisters and the puppies for a bit too, which was nice (along with other family members)


By this time I was supersupersupersupertired and was ready to go home!
AND THAT WAS CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment