Thursday, December 2, 2010

UpandComing RADIOSHOWS

HELOO Hello!

Guesgesu GUESS WHAT

I have shitloadz of new THEMEs to cover with y'all! FOR MY RADIO SHOW


THESE are them:

All Dead Milkmen w/interview and side projects (that should have aired already, but I've been too busy to edit)(NOCANCON)
songs that tell you not to do stuff/songs that start with DON'T
songs dealing with BODY ISSUES(incl.Mental Illness, unless I can find enough songs to do an entire mental illness theme!)
BORDUM
songs about doing drugs and boozing
songs about FUNFUNFUN
songs about the FUTURE (focusing more on a DYSTOPIAN theme because I loves it!)
songs about being PAF/(punkasfuck)
songs about RELIGION - secretly portraying it negatively
songs about SEXXX
songs about SPOOKY GHOSTS and thee PARA-NORMAL
songs with a classic GARAGE theme - - - - SURF'S UP/STONEAGE
songs about WORKING for the man

EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA special
JAN.3=Self RE-discovery - - - I'll show you all my fav. traxxx and we'll have a theme about MEDIA STUDIES
JAN.10=JAY REATARD WE STILL LOVE YOU - 1year later(almost_anniversary) (NO CANCON)


SO,
sup,
which ones you wannwanna hear firstly>?

No comments:

Post a Comment