Friday, December 23, 2011

ChristMass

Hi!!!!!!,

I am so excitement for the Christmas!
I got my child sisters so much swag! 
This is the first year I am moooore excite to see them open then to see what items I get!

PLUS AMANDA IS HERE IN THIS POOLAND!
I have no clue what Mum got me, but I know one thing Grandma got me because she had to call and double check ahhaha!

So,

for now, I'll tell you about this sweetheart book I'm about to get:::

Its this super dope GRRRL book that was just recently released!

 
I can't wait-o!
Double excite: We're not doing anything for Christmas!!!
Every year everyone wants us to be everywhere.  edcvggte

SO,  this year we threw in the towel and
we're gonna has breakfast for dinner and watch UNCLE BUCK
and, if I get my way, THE FIFTH ELEMENT.

(I've just recently admitted that the Fifth Element is one of my favourite movies.)


Jesus would be totally stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment