Friday, December 2, 2011

"War of the Worlds" (Cruise 2005).

Hey,


So, CiVL is going through this, like, referendum period right now becuase we're requesting the student fee be increased to $7 instead of $3.

I made these kind of pooey flyers, the writing was kinda too much in a smallish kind of space.


So, our silly-willy friends at the Cascade wrote an almost funny, but poorly timed, article about us,
or, specifically, the poster I made.

So your silly-Williams friend wrote one back, because I thought my poster was very.


So:

So here it is, at long last:



We don't hate each other, we're siblings.
I don't want anyone to be mad at anyone for anything because that's super lame.



I like fun!

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha you're response was priceless. the original letter rambled on and on and chilled bro hombre so often that i couldn't tell if the writer was playing a character or just had a limited vocabulary. You nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like great article Bro. You totes harshed her buzz.

    ReplyDelete