Thursday, December 8, 2011

Televisionetic I

X-Files Season 4, Episode 2 "Home":  Scariest episode so far. 

Inbreds scare me more than anything
(other than unknown creatures of the deep sea). 

So many things ripped off by House of 1000 Corpses in this episode.
  Rob Zombie is a douche.

Q:  Who goes into a house where there are three big honking inbreds with only Scully and some no-brains local officer, named "Pastor," really?


On a lighter note, 
I don't know if I can wait until January 10th to see what's going to become of:
Liam's modelling career
Marla's inheritance
Naomi and that inbred's relationship
etc, etc.

If I was like, 4 seconds away from being super famous, I would sell out Adrianna in a second. 
Navid's injury make-up was so over-done it was embarassing. 
I thought there was zero tolerance for Profs dating students.

Are there different drinking laws in Beverly Hills, because I thought they were all still in their teens :S

No comments:

Post a Comment