Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Televisionetic II

The Walking Dead

All my friends like it, but it's so boring!!!  I watched all 7 episodes of Season 2 and it's like the whole season was a build-up to the last episode.  The rising build-up was for a pointless climax //disappoint

It came to a point where I was watching it for 2 reasons:
1) To know what my friends are saying
2) For the characters I am annoyed by the least

All of the characters were so annoying. 
That one guy who does the other guys wife in season 1 was supposed to be dark and brooding, but he was annoying.
That old guy who tries to be wise and tries to be a father figure to the blonde girl was annoying.
That blonde girl who accidently shoots the inbred and is always mean to the old guy, who fucked the dark brooding guy was annoying.
The wife of the main guy who took all the morning after pills was annoying.
The kid who got shot, who I really wanted to die was annoying.

I liked Carol, Daryl and Glenn though!  and I liked Hershel because old men are dope on tv!!
But by 'liked' I really mean those characters pissed me off the least.  Still annoying, but less.


I like watching 90210, everything happens in an instant, maybe between 1-3 episodes, if 90210 had a whole season building up to one event, it wouldn't be worth watching.  They utilize all of their characters so that something is always happening.  This is not the case for the Walking Dead.

I can watch a dragged out storyline if it's worth it (X-Files' main storyline has been playing out since Season 1, I'm on Season 4 and still am impressed).

The Walking Dead is an endless build up of annoying people doing annoying stuff.

PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS

ZOMBIES ARE SO LAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment