Wednesday, June 16, 2010

B.J.M.

So,
The Brian Jonestown Massacre concert I've been looking forward to for MONTHS may be cancelled!

BUT, we're not entirely sure yet? 
Ticketmaster and the Commodore have no clue what's up,
IN FACT, ticketmaster said "according to them the concert was still on so they're going to continue selling tickets." 
And the Commodore said they've heard rumours but don't know anything for sure....

I had e-mailed Anton Newcombe's myspace (assuming, of course, it was actually him and not an imposter) asking for an interview for my radio show, Mood Swings, and he said:

"unfortunately the concert is cancelled.


i'm sorry,

a"
 
it also says the show was cancelled on their official myspace!  :(!
 
I really hope this show runs, if it doesn't there is a good chance I will die!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment