Wednesday, June 2, 2010

heartzz

I forgot to tell you!

As of today Jason and myself have been together for 3 years!!!!
Isn't that super dope!?  We're super stoked on each other still, which is even more amazing and nice!

I always assumed that once you were together for a hella long time you hated each other, or does that not happen until we are married? 

So today was pretty dope, we had a humungous breakfast for lunch and Stephen Harper paid me that money he owed me (almost 1000 bones!) and we went and got my BlackBerry at stupid SevenOaks! 

ANNNNNND we went to Wal Mart and got a video game (UFC 2010) and the movie, Dead Snow.  But I didn't read the labels and Dead Snow isn't in English, so I don't wanna own it, I'll just borrow it from Tawnia and return my copy. 

I went and got provisions at Safeway - because they have the muffins Jason likeys!  and I came home and we ate delicious wedge fries, I had a samosa and Jason had a crap-load of sausage rolls.  Then we took turns defeating each other in UFC, I was Frank Mir, Jason was a number of characters incl. Kimbo, and that really ugly-faced, scar-back guy!

Then we laid in bed together and played cell phone games!!!

We're gonna go out-out tomorrow hopefully, but Jason has to work early tomorrow so we couldn't really do anything for reals!

No comments:

Post a Comment