Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"HEY, BBM ME"

Needless to say I just got a BlackBerry Curve!  It's purple, which is my favourite colour in the entire world, which already makes it the best phone ever!

Jason just went through this thing where he hated his phone because you couldn't load your own song as a ringtone (with the LG Rumour) annndd gueesss what my phone can do?!  BURRRN!

Now, it is just a matter of finding the perfect ringtone that celebrates my own personal unique flair and love for life.  And trying to figure out if I am too old to cover the rubber case/protector with Simpsons stickers I found...

Not to mention the billions of apps there probably are for me to enjoy and consume!

It took me awhile to figure out what was up, but I think after about a week I'll be pro, manuals can suck it, they're so borrring!

I'll tell you more about it when I learn more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment