Monday, October 18, 2010

I FORGOOOT TO TELLLSS YOU!

I forgot to tell you about the last time I babysat my Bro-seph like a trillioninfinity million years ago(last month-ish)


Anyways,
He ignored me and played the XBOX360 which I totally regret bringing
in fact, the only times he didn't ignore me were when I fucked up on the ZZa and when we went and rented a videogame (that I now have $$$$latefeess$$$ on) 

we did have a few neat conversations

Bro: "How many controllers do you have"
Me:  "Two, there's only two of us"
Bro:  "Oh yeah, you and Jason"
Me:  "Yeah, we don't really have any friends...."
Bro:  "That's probably because you're too much of a bully"

hurtful
but this also happened

he kicked my leg
Bro: "You're fat"
Me(trying to joke): "No, you're fat"
Bro: "No, but you're actually fat"

:'( 
tru dat brah
oh well

between the two of us we had 7(seven) Coke Zeros
it was sick

and all he did was play this game we rented that was created by Rockstar and totally not age appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment