Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sorry for never posting (JK)

I've had so many bullshit assignments and teachers yankin' on my balls that I haven't posted anything in 3 years!


First: I have hella homework  which is always expected and accepted
Second: My ENGL online Prof sucks everything imaginable... and I'm dropping outta thurrr
Third: My new job rules, despite being tedious and making my back hurt from sitting in a chair/having a large bossom
Fourth: We are going to Jason's Mom's for turkie lurkie - despite assignments I need to eat birds
Fifth: I am painting a still from the video for Bull In The Heather of Kim and Kathleen
Six: Most bands in Vancouver wish they were Black Lips or early British new wave (except Nu Sensae)
Seventh: Despite sounding like Black Lips I really like this band Demon's Claws, they are newer
Eighth: I got 19.5/20 on my first Sociology assignment and am kind of upset I didn't get 20
Ninth: Jason is too pretentious for Jay-Z and Beyonce, starting NOW
Tenth: My car was dead and now it's better (again) because my sweet Grandpa hit the battery with a wrench
Eleventh: I missed my last radio show due to devestating sneezesnot illness
Twelveth: All we ever do is watch Pawn Stars
Thirteenth: I'm still sad that Jay Reatard is dead.


More is happening but I don't care.
My shoes are taped together and I switched to Diet Coke
Great Value chocolate isn't as gross as you think
My underneath nails are dirty and I recently plucked my eyebrows after a month of them running rampant on my eyelids

News is news, but nothing is really new

No comments:

Post a Comment