Saturday, October 16, 2010

YES!turdEh? UND todaaaii

GUESS WHAT!?!!?!?


Tawnia got me my first, and kind of second, birthday presseeennt!!

We were at CD Plus in Chile and its hella better than anywhere in the AB-MIS-CHI area, so we found some tight deals there!!

They even had a Vivian Girls cd there!  But that is not what Tawnia got me!
We found a cd copy of Sonic Youth Confusion is Sex/Kill Yr. Idols
and if you paid any attention to me AT ALL you'd know that's my favourite album ever(by them)

We did a bunch o other things in Chillsie too, like Tawnia had to go get steal toews at that Mark Works place and eat at the mall, which was kind of gross but still pretty good

Then back in ye olden Abbotsford we went to a 1$ store and found nothing, though I found a bunch of stuff I would need if I was Rockabilly
Then to VV which we totally shoulda done in Chilliwack since its better for some reason
AND I saw my old step dad and we did the Avoid Eye Contact At All Costs Mambo
AND I GOT AN MTV SHIRT which I've wanted forever but they try to charge you a fortune on eBay and at Old Navy they put lame flowers on them.

I love MTV Canada more than most people love their parents.
In fact, if it weren't for MTVNEWS I wouldn't be into swell bands like Jay Reatard and No Age!

NOW
I'm waiting for my sweetheartGrandma to pick me up and we're going to see the BodyWorks display thing at ScienceWorld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M SUPER STOKED!

THEN
Afterwards I think we are going to go to Tony Parsons' restaurant the Poor Italian
because we're in love with him

No comments:

Post a Comment