Sunday, October 17, 2010

Science!

We went to Science World yesterday,
My Grandma and I

and it was the Body Works exhibit and it was super cool and I learnt a lot, I guess
I liked the fetus development part especially



BUT
I don't really think it is a place for 0-5 year olds, do you?
There were like 3 crying babies and a bunch of dumb kids ruining my time.
It's not Lego or Grossology, its fucking muscles, tendons human body Body Works
DON'T BRING YOUR KIDS
It's all reading and stuff, and your kid probably can't read that well, so you fucking feel the need to read out loud so that your idiot child can try to comprehend what's happening

Other than this and a noteworthy MouthBreather I had a swell time with Grandma!
Especially after we had gone through the exhibit and no longer felt the need to be quiet out of courtesy,
since I don't really know how to whisper

Afterwards there were lots of table top brain teasers and body experiments you could try, and we had lots of fun!


Outside of Science World we walked over to where that park is and look at what was up with BC Place or whatever, and that was neat
and on the hill we saw this like 11 year old girl making out with like a 7 or 8 year old boy
But the guy coulda just been small for his age and her big for her age, you know?
but it was really weird


Then we went to Ikea and I ate meatballs and marinara and pasta and garlic bread and root beer
and Grandma had Chili and garlic toast,
and we shared a sampler dessert

theeeeen we looked around the whole store and my feet hurt really bad after and my Grandma wouldn't buy me couches...

AND we bought this root beer from Sweden!

then we hopped on over to Bed Bath und Beyond
and that place was neat!  We looked at everything available and Grandma said what she wants for Christmas and we sat in massaging chairs and mine kinda hurt but kinda felt good

In the end, I bought Jason a table lamp for 6.99 ONLY and a neat little book to write in that has (eastern) Indian designs and colours on it because thats hip for little books you can write in right now
and I bought bump its!!!!!!!!!!  they were only 3.99 and I've wanted them since before Snookie denied using them!!!!!  STOKED!

I can't remember what Grandma bought because I am too self involved


On the way home traffic was backed up real bad going towards Vancouver which made me ROFL
and we cracked open thee Root Beer from Sweden and it smelt strong like alcohol and tasted like Bacardi
and Grandma said "I don't think I should be drinking this now"
and I tried it and said I didn't want mine because it made me shiver like alcohol
and she told me to keep it and serve it to my friends and impress them... I don't know why ahahha <3

but yeah, we had a superfunawesome day like we usually do!!

I also forgot to mention that the whole time we listened to Sonic Youth Confusion is Sex/Kill Yr. Idols
and when Shaking Hell (I'll take off your dress/I'll shake off your flesh) came on she looked at the stereo and was likeee "oh my gaaawwdd" 

She's so amazing!  If you wanna come hang out with us next time message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment