Monday, October 4, 2010

NOT "down with the sickness"

I have the grossest flu right now!
I learned in WMST that if y'all are compatable then y'all won't get sick when you give each other sloppy gross open mouth kisses.


Science is retarded I guess.

SO now I'm super fucking sick, and we're broke zeros and all we have to eat pretty much are eggs!!
AND I had to cancel my radio show :(
AND I've fallen behind in English so now I wanna drop it.
AND I've got mega paintings due for Painting II
AND I've got my first assignment due for Soc. 101
AND I'm missing MACS today!
AND We just bought a FLAT of Diet Coke but I'm too sick it hurts my throat with it's delicious bubbles

but I can't even focus my brain on books. 
I just want to watch those fat slobs walk around and breath heavily on PawnStars...

UGHHH

on the bright side I get to take the echinacea medicine that is super expensive but tastes really really good.
AND me and jason watched Total Recall yesterday morning because we were so sick to wanna do anything else!

it sucks having no money (thanks to SUS and Jim Pattison) though, because I realllaaayayy wantttt BoosterJuice :(

No comments:

Post a Comment